Dining room wait staff

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 20, 2015
Cabin Number: E37

My wife and I just returned from a cruise on the Inspiration into Mexico. We wanted to take just a moment to comment on the fantastic service we received in the dining room. Sonjay, George and Severo were right on top of things, no waiting on anything as they had my coffee in hand before we were even seated. The amount of food I ordered did not bother them and they told me it was my vacation and I should enjoy whatever I wanted, I did!!! They were polite and professional and we will be asking for them on our next trip. Nina and Bernadette were very nice as well and provided us with great service and seating.

I was a little disappointed with the buffet but the main dining room was fantastic with great customer service: Sonjay, George, Severo, Nina and Bernadette were fantastic.

The weather did not cooperate for para-sailing or snorkeling but we had a good time.
Zip-Line was fantastic.