Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

first time cruiser

Sail Date: March 16, 2015

would highly recommend very satisfied with cruise, i traveled by myself  i did not spent a dull moment from the time i got on board to when i got off , all crew was very friendly, helpful , entertainment was awesome there's something to do for all ages , food  was great , the security guards are on top to make sure you are safe and comfortable on board

got to explore front to end awsome
got to taste different food and drinks and buffet staff was great
always on the run to please customers service was great
something for every age awesome!!
from bingo to karaoke great!!!!
staff on top to send you reminders under your door of your excursion(s) and entertain
very pleased with service

i went by myself on cruise a little scared i was not going to enjoy trip ,when i arrived at the airport staff called me to let me know were to meet, ,when not a dull moment always something going on, when leaving had breakfast staff directing where to go awsome !!!!!

1 Comment