Great experience

Contributor Level: Third Mate
Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 16, 2015
Cabin Number: E5

I had an amazing time on Carnival Inspiration.  From the food to entertainment, we were well pleased.  The waitress Ana Lynn referred to us by name every time she came to the table.  The food selections were great as well. The excursions were enjoyable and different for each location. The steward was excellent as well.  Definitely looking to bring our kids on a Carnival Cruise in the near future. My only recommendation is to have the dinner buffet area serve better deserts and better breakfast. The pancakes and waffles were cold and not very good in taste. But overall, my husband and I loved every minute of it.

The breakfast needs some fixing

From what I could see from the kids onboard, they enjoyed it