Consider me Inspired

Contributor Level: Captain

Sail Date: February 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: R22

To celebrate my impending nuptials, eight of us set sail for a three night bachelor party on the Carnival Inspiration.

The interior cabin was small, but comfortable.
The food was good, but not excellent.
Service was as expected with a couple stand-out men & women that made it really fun.
During the day, we'd hang out by the pool area.
During the night, we'd do our 8:15 dinner, followed by the comedy show, then casino, then club, then casino.
Speaking of the casino, they seemed to be extra generous (maybe my fiance called and let them know about our wedding bills?). I'd constantly wake up (lopsided) with a bunch of chips in my pocket.
The venues were dated, but still fun.  The piano bar was a great time.

Overall, the trip was great. It's a lower price-point ship and expectations should be set accordingly.  It's much more of a bachelor party cruise than a honeymoon cruise.

The more noise you make at the Blackjack table, the more you win... fact.

Surprisingly beautiful view and downtown - much better than San Pedro.
It was Mardi Gras and they had an awesome parade down the main strip!