First Cruise Ever

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: V32

Had a great time! Food was great! Staff was friendly & helpful.  I wish all the pictures they took of us was made cheaper to buy.  Maybe a package offered if you buy all of them or most of them.  Entertainment was great. Shopping experience on board weak.  The excursion was nice & the tour guide (Lidio) was cool but I will never buy any jewelry there. I bought a silver necklace that turned my neck green. Lesson learned.

Book closer to the front of the ship if you get motion sickness; I stayed in the Veranda section & it was smooth sailing. They don't have blow dryers in the room. Bring your work out shoes if you want to walk or run.

Do not buy jewelry there but check out the Bufadore & Winery. Great wine!