Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

First Cruise Ever

Sail Date: February 13, 2015

Had a great time! Food was great! Staff was friendly & helpful.  I wish all the pictures they took of us was made cheaper to buy.  Maybe a package offered if you buy all of them or most of them.  Entertainment was great. Shopping experience on board weak.  The excursion was nice & the tour guide (Lidio) was cool but I will never buy any jewelry there. I bought a silver necklace that turned my neck green. Lesson learned.

Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Ensenada, Mexico
Do not buy jewelry there but check out the Bufadore & Winery. Great wine!

Book closer to the front of the ship if you get motion sickness; I stayed in the Veranda section & it was smooth sailing. They don't have blow dryers in the room. Bring your work out shoes if you want to walk or run.