Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

eating aboard

Sail Date: January 12, 2015

The cruise was lovely, however the food was a nightmare. Rarely was anything hot, or even warm. In fact my eggs Benedict was cold, dry, hard boiled egg and no hollandaise sauce. Evening meal, pasta Carbonera, again cold, no pepper (required to be "carbinera"). Told, eating was open 24/7, not true unless you want to eat pizza. (BTW, Pizza Margarita is made with tomatoes basil and mozzarella, not parmesan and garlic. I was shocked ordered pizza margarita and given a white pizza with just parmesan and garlic. When I questioned the pizza I was told that was the pizza margarita, and was a very nasty tone to the chef voice.also the pastries for the most part were dry and stale. The food spoiled and otherwise beautiful cruise, and we will definitely choose another cruise liner for our next cruise.
beautiful, we'll care for ship
cold, some like just removed from frig
Very nice for the price
One exception, pizza cook.
comedy fantastic
Could have more activities
tour of vineyard great fun, wonderful tour guide

Review your billing before leaving. I was double billed for a tip, $14 and $15 for a manacure, took an hour to remove extra charge.