eating aboard

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: January 12, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: U138
The cruise was lovely, however the food was a nightmare. Rarely was anything hot, or even warm. In fact my eggs Benedict was cold, dry, hard boiled egg and no hollandaise sauce. Evening meal, pasta Carbonera, again cold, no pepper (required to be "carbinera"). Told, eating was open 24/7, not true unless you want to eat pizza. (BTW, Pizza Margarita is made with tomatoes basil and mozzarella, not parmesan and garlic. I was shocked ordered pizza margarita and given a white pizza with just parmesan and garlic. When I questioned the pizza I was told that was the pizza margarita, and was a very nasty tone to the chef voice.also the pastries for the most part were dry and stale. The food spoiled and otherwise beautiful cruise, and we will definitely choose another cruise liner for our next cruise.

cold, some like just removed from frig

Could have more activities

comedy fantastic

One exception, pizza cook.

beautiful, we'll care for ship

Very nice for the price

Review your billing before leaving. I was double billed for a tip, $14 and $15 for a manacure, took an hour to remove extra charge.