Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Experience

Sail Date: January 12, 2015

This was my first cruise ever. I had an incredible time and paid an incredible price. The food was outstanding, the events on board were fun-filled, and the 4 days away was just the right amount of time for my short vacation.

Incredible food
They got to know me personally by name
I became good friends with one of the performers

If you are going alone or in a small group, don;t do "any time dining." If you actually choose your time, then you can sit with the same group every night and there is no waiting to be seated.