Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Terrible food

Sail Date: January 05, 2015

The cruise, for the most part, was "nice". However the food was unbelievably TERRIBLE. Almost everything we received was cold. Not just cold, better put, like from the frig. At the nice restaurant, I ordered Eggs Benedict, and received a dry 1/2 English muffin, with a dry piece of ham, and a HARD boiled egg, no Hollandaise, or it was baked in, and this was not the first bad experience. For dinner I ordered Pasta Carbinare, and there was not a flake of pepper on the DRY pasta. I guess the so-called chef, has no idea what carbonera means. There is NOT 24/7 eating, unless you want pizza. Again, terrible. I ordered a Pizza Margerita, which is tomato, mozzarella, and basil. NOT what I received. I got a WHITE pizza, parm and garlic...lots of garlic. When I told the cook, definitely NOT a chef, he argued with me.  Another issue, you can not walk any where on the ship, without being harassed for a photo. VERY IMPORTANT, review your bill before leaving. I was hit with double tips, $14 and then an additional $15, for a manicure. Over $100, and 2 nails broke within hours!

needs cleaning
Food was terrible
Very nice for price, did need dryer and heater
for the most part, very nice, our cabin help was wonderful
comedy show...go see it..fantastic
Needs more, last cruise was from Venice to Greece, had mask making, and a lot of other daily activities, 2 or 3 each day.
Didn't leave ship in Catalina, but did in Mexico, love the winery tour. Everything from the tour guide, winery, to driver, great, and we each were given a bottle of wine at the end of the tour.

Personally, try another cruise line, the food is terrible and that is a major part of the cruising experience. Also, try and find a route from one place to another, maybe stairs, to avoid all the photographers. Seems the priority on this ship is, forcing everyone to take photos