First cruise...and I'd go again!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: U175

I had a wonderful experience on this cruise. It was easy, quick & made a cruiser out of me and my wife. We would recommend it to anyone. The staff was friendly. The activity was lively. The time frame was perfect. 4 days is enough to be on a big ship in the ocean.

The food was plentiful, but all very bland.

Their are some fees that you wont know about until after the trip, so plan to pay an extra $80 or so.

Hopefully we will see you on this trip!

Food selection was great...the taste of everything was ok.

We played in a few tournaments & enjoyed the activities they had laid out. Hasbro game show was awesome & bingo was a blast.

The comedy shows kinda sucked. The woman was good...the dude was not.

N/A

Camilo our waiter was WONDERFUL! A true highlight of our trip.

I had no prior experience with a ship.

We got upgraded because our rooms carpets were soaking wet.
It was just the port.
We did an online scavanger hunt & rented a golf cart. It was very fun.
Do the Baja Banditos horseback riding...don't stay in the town to visit. Yikes!