Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

First cruise...and I'd go again!

Sail Date: January 05, 2015

I had a wonderful experience on this cruise. It was easy, quick & made a cruiser out of me and my wife. We would recommend it to anyone. The staff was friendly. The activity was lively. The time frame was perfect. 4 days is enough to be on a big ship in the ocean.

The food was plentiful, but all very bland.

Their are some fees that you wont know about until after the trip, so plan to pay an extra $80 or so.

Hopefully we will see you on this trip!

I had no prior experience with a ship.
Food selection was great...the taste of everything was ok.
Camilo our waiter was WONDERFUL! A true highlight of our trip.
The comedy shows kinda sucked. The woman was good...the dude was not.
N/A
We played in a few tournaments & enjoyed the activities they had laid out. Hasbro game show was awesome & bingo was a blast.
We did the horseback riding in Ensenada with Baja Banditos & LOVED it.
We got upgraded because our rooms carpets were soaking wet.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
It was just the port.
Catalina Island, California
We did an online scavanger hunt & rented a golf cart. It was very fun.
Ensenada, Mexico
Do the Baja Banditos horseback riding...don't stay in the town to visit. Yikes!