Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Trip, Disappointing Room Placement

Sail Date: September 29, 2014

I booked this trip for my husband, me, and another couple. I had asked to not be roomed right next to the other couple just so we could have a bit more privacy, but specified that I didn't want to be too far because 2 of the people in our group are crippled and use canes to get around. (We are late 20's, early 30's)  When we got our rooms, we were shocked at how far apart they were. Our room was at the front of the ship, like second ocean view window at the front. Their room was as far back as you could go. Their window looked out the back of the ship.  This was frustrating especially at the end of a long day. When I talked to the information desk after we had checked in, they couldn't do anything as the ship was fully booked. They recommend asking someone on board to trade rooms with us.

Other than the room, we did enjoy the trip.  Would go again, but would check a week in advance that the rooms were closer together if we went with another couple.