An excellent cruise experience

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 29, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: E109

This is a first cruise ever for me. I did regret not having taken it earlier. It was a 5day-4night cruise and it was just long/short enough for a beginner like me. The staff was very professional, beyond any expectation. I can't help but thinking this is like a vacation in a moving many_star resort hotel. Every where was clean. Our room was constantly serviced (new sheets, towers, cleaning, etc ... ) many times a day. That made the room fresh/new as when we just moved in.  Food was good. There were buffets (of various flavors) for someone who prefer the self-pace relaxed atmosphere. Or the dining room for others who prefer a more formal atmosphere. There were enough of activities on board to get you going: gambling, shows, fitness, dancing, swimming pool, mini-golfing, etc ... And the (cruise) price was very reasonable ... or simply inexpensive for some lucky dudes who could get a rebate/sales. Ourselves, we got a free auto-upgrade of our cabin ... Thanks Carnival (((: ... we appreciated it.

One advice: Don't go there by yourself. Rather bring along a love one, some one you wanna share good moments with ... a husband/wife, a fiancé, girl/boyfriend are highly recommended. The lovely setup of the cruise will bring you even closer ... iThink !

this is my favourite point of the cruise ... Thanks Emy for making our room fresh/new all day

perfect, 1st class service (thanks to Emie)

Just enjoy and have good time ... come on board with a good company

Ensenada, Mexico Did not visit port

N/A I did not go on land here. it looks ok from the boat. I did not hear any negative comments from other folks.