Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 08, 2014

We had a good time all the way. But,  I lost my brand new swimsuit?  I rolled my swimsuit in the big towel in my cabin after I washed it wet.   My cousin didn't know the big towel had my swimsuit inside : (

She kept the towel on the floor to be changed next day.

Next day, I found out my swimsuit had been gone so asked our cabin server to get my swimsuit back to me.  She said she will ask for laundry dept.  Next day, she told me they didn't find it, that means they didn't see no swimsuit : (

That's the part wasn't nice on my cruise trip!  Because I couldn't soaking to the hot tube and drinking the tropical drinks any more.   This was happened on the second day after breakfast.

Secondly, my cousin hit her left forehead down to the lower railing when she chased a ping pong ball being throw out to the table.   She had 10 stiches at the medical center, it was a pouring bloody condition.

Other then that, the three of us had a Fantastic time, by pushing Mom wheelchair around, relaxing all time and enjoyed good food in a dinning room every night : )  The show was good too : ) Mom stood up and dancing together with the performers when they running down to the stage.

it's acceptable.
it's plenty good enough food quality we had no complain.
we had to ask twice to get our server to bring clean towel and cleaned the trash bin.
starting the third night, we had an assistance Help as our main waiter to serve us, he was good, we tiped him twice. He was the only one to get the wheelchair to Mom after dinner.We really appreciated his caring way
we enjoyed it very much for this short crusing trip.
we didn't get into because we had wheelchair person with us, Mom.
Destinations and Excursions we remained didn't go abroad.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
We had a very good porter taking care of our luggages, the check in was fast and friendly.
Catalina Island, California we didn't go abroad.
Ensenada, Mexico we didn't go abroad, we enjoyed watching the ocean and soaking in the hot tube instead.

The Lido deck - Mongolian had tasty fresh cooking food in front of people.