Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

my experience and thoughts

Sail Date: September 08, 2014

I Thought the ship Carnival Inspiration was showing it's age.  There were places were mold and dirt appeared.  Specially our bathroom Mold on the shower floor.  But all in all the staff and service was great.  The food was so so not the greatest i have had better on other ships.  I have done Carnival two times before but i think i might try other ship lines for my next one.

Children's Programs n/a
Cabin / Stateroom need some udate specially the bathroom!
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
eat lunch
Catalina Island, California
was not impressed with the place at all.
Ensenada, Mexico
had a great time there and food too!

Yes Lido deck did have short lines. They need to improve on the coffee at times it tastes live heavy mud!!!