my experience and thoughts

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 08, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: M54

I Thought the ship Carnival Inspiration was showing it's age.  There were places were mold and dirt appeared.  Specially our bathroom Mold on the shower floor.  But all in all the staff and service was great.  The food was so so not the greatest i have had better on other ships.  I have done Carnival two times before but i think i might try other ship lines for my next one.

n/a

need some udate specially the bathroom!

Yes Lido deck did have short lines. They need to improve on the coffee at times it tastes live heavy mud!!!

was not impressed with the place at all.
had a great time there and food too!