Fine but not great!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: U12

This particular cruise in my opinion could have been a whole lot better. My overall experience I would rate it 2/3 stars out of 5, merely because my stateroom smelled of cigarette smoke and I could get an upgrade or relocate because all the rooms were already booked. Second, the phone in room didn't work, which made ordering room service less appealing. To order room service, we then had to write down our choices and leave the order outside our cabin door and wait for the room Stewart to come pick it up, and that would be whenever they happened to be down at our room. Also, in terms of safety, if anyone had to call 911, with the phone not working could have caused a more serous issue. Lastly, our dinner dining time was for 20:15. It wasn't untill 21:30 untill we actually got served our main course, in my opinion that is way too long to have to wait for your meal. The latest that we should have been served our main course is 21:00.

Our stateroom smelled like cigarette smoke!