Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Family Cruise

Sail Date: June 09, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: GUAR

The Carnival Inspiration cruise was a great experience for our family. I was my boys first time on a cruise. They had a great time. The loved the food, kids club and all the fun activities during the day and night. Our room was perfect, every one had a comfortable bed to sleep in. Our room stewardess was awesome! Hari always greeted in the morning and night. Our room was always cleaned and we always had ice for our cooler. You have to request a blow dryer as soon as you arrive to your room to your stewardess. If you need an iron, they have a special laundry room that you can use free of charge. The boys were excited every night when we came in for the night to see the cute animals made out of towels. Our dining stay was awesome! Ynita was great with the boys. She always always accomadated our needs. Overall, we had a great time! We will be back with the whole family again in the future.

Needs a little upgrade with decorations and painting.
Food was there 24 hours.
Those crew people work hard.
Needed entertainment for both early and late dinning.
We only used them when we went to the gym.
The disco needs to play a variety of music and just not hip hop.
Make sure to bring your on blow dryer or you can request one.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Security was crazy, but I appreciated them
Catalina Island, California
The golf cart rental for an hour was fun. We got to see the whole island.
Ensenada, Mexico
I didn't appreciate everybody requesting a tip. I especially did NOT appreciated paying 50 cents to use the restroom evey time I needed to go. Made me MAD

They have free room service, but you need to tip.