Not all that I expected

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 07, 2013
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I was disappointed in the service on this ship. The most disappointing was our head waiter. He did not offer good service and he did not add anything to our experience. He did not converse with us and the table next to us had 16 people and who repeatedly get their food before we did as 6 people. Our room was not cleaned or turned down each day, which was disappointing as my kids would have loved to see the fun towel characters that our other party did.

Did not like our server

n/a

I liked the look of the ship the pool area was nice with the wicker seats and lots of chases.

very easy to get through there!