Great Service and Food! Ensenada not that great.

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: R209

My family loved the cruise.  The staff was amazing.  I was very impressed by their ability to remember our names and their level of service.  Starting with our room steward,  James.  He kept both our room spotless.

Our fine dining experience was wonderful.  The food was spectacular

We specifically enjoyed our team of waiters at the Pride Dining room.  Jerome was the head waiter and he was extremely friendly and remembered our individual needs for every dinner meal we had at the dining room.  Ahmet and Ace were awesome.  They remembered our names and took extra care for my family.  I really appreciated their service.

We really enjoyed Catalina Island.  My children really loved the golf carts we used to tour the island.  the views up top were amazing.

The only part of the trip we did not enjoy was our trip to Ensenada.   We did not like the pushy sales people at Bufadora who essentially tried to rip us off on every deal.   At one point I was sworn at in Mexican when I refused to try some of their food at one of food vendors at Bufadora.  My only suggestion to ttravelers don't bother buying anything at the vendors at Bufadora as they are of cheap quality.

I would do this trip again but I would stay on the ship when I arrived at rEnsenada.

Super clean.

Don't bother setting foot to Ensenada not family friendly.