Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Had a Great time for a short cruise

Sail Date: June 19, 2016

We loved taking the boat excursion at Catalina Island and seeing the dolphins.   Overall had a great time - loved the comedy show, the late night deck party, food was really good and the crew was very nice.  Ports were okay, not as good as some others we've been to. Only bummer was unfortunately this ship has no rooms with balcony.

Cruise Photos

Cabin was fine - although I wish I could have controlled the AC (was on all the time, even all night long, and I would have liked to turn it off/down)
Constantine our cabin steward was great
not my favorite ports - chose the cruise based on dates/cost and had cruised with Carnival before and knew we liked
not as many organized activities as I had hoped (like card games you can join, things to watch, etc) on other cruises there were water volleyball games (crew vs passengers), glass blowing demo, etc.. But loved the late night deck party!
Loved that they had both comedy shows and musical shows every night. Loved the comedian Doug Williams! And really loved the solo guitar player/singers - they were awesome
The crew was great - and they seemed happy. So Carnival must be doing something right on how they treat the crew. Shout out to Brad who runs the teen center - he was great and the kids loved him.
The food was good, better than some other cruises. Best GardenBurger I've ever had! And the mexican food late night buffet was very nice
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Catalina Island, California
Catalina was pretty and we liked the dolphin boat tour.
Ensenada, Mexico
Not much in Ensenada - recommend you take an excursion (not much to choose from - horseback riding on beach, the wine country or the blowhole. we did the blowhole & we liked it

Loved the cruise overall - the ports aren't my favorite (compared to Cabo and Caribbean locations). But was a good value and we all enjoyed it