Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Overall FUN

Sail Date: April 24, 2016

My girlfriend and I took our first cruise, first vacation together on this trip.  It was such a blast, and there was so much to do.  We got up early and went to bed late trying to get everything fit into our schedule.  The only downside was the change of schedule due to the weather, but other than that everything was great.  We got faster to the fun pass, and did one excursion in Ensenada.  When we got to Catalina we rented a golf cart and toured most of the island within an hour, then we walked around and visited the shops and the beach.  When we got to Ensenada we walked to the little market area and spent a couple of hours there before our 12 o'clock excursion for bar hopping.  On the ship, the entire crew was amazing, friendly and helpful.  Our favorite part was the dinner, their menu was AMAZING and we could order however many plates we wanted to.  I definitely recommend it, and the price was right.

The cabin was great, we didn't spend much time in there other than to get ready and sleep, but having that view of the ocean was definitely great. We were in the middle area of the ship so we didn't feel too much movement.

I recommend planning out your next day the night before, when they turn down your room they will leave you the itinerary which is very helpful. We did the open seating dinner because we wanted to be able to eat whenever we were ready. I recommend checking our as many events and spots as you can.

1 Comment