Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Fun Cruise/Get Away!

Sail Date: April 24, 2016

Overall a good cruise for the money!  I went with my sister and we had a great time despite very rough waters and a change of ports/days at sea.  There were a lot of sick people so if you get seasick - beware and I highly recommend a seasick patch.  I get sick pretty easily but the patch kept everything OK when everyone else was getting sick.

We found out our day into Catalina was changed purely by chance.  Seems like this is something they should have announced clearly and often  so we could plan as it was changed to a day at sea instead.

Our room was bigger than I thought it would be - lots of room and storage.  Comfy beds and was relatively quiet.  Wish people walking/yelling down the hall would realize they are not the only ones on the ship though. :-/

The food was Ok - think buffet food.  I only had two drinks - they were pretty watered down so I wouldn't recommend spending all that money on what was basically fruit juice.

The entertainment was very good - highly recommend the rock show.  Both Catalina and Ensenada were a lot of fun.  I wouldn't recommend the tour into the market place - just stay downtown as it's the exact same shops.  And probably less stressful as the vendors are pretty aggressive and though I knew what to expect it definitely took the fun out of things to be constantly harassed.

The ship was immaculate and all the crew were friendly and helpful.

Lots of storage in closet, drawers and don't forget under your bed.