Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4day Baja cruise

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

Generally had a very bad experience, traveling with a group of thirteen.

Issues with toilets not being cleaned in common areas, a couple of times I struggled to find a decent bathroom and had to take my mom across the ship to our stateroom just to use the bathroom, which is no easy task with an elderly.

Our stateroom was always kept clean, thanks to Arvin and his assistant.

The breakfast buffet was OK outside, much better than the one inside on deck 10. Tried taking my mom to the morning breakfast restaurant which should have opened at 08:30 to no avail.

Had chosen the anytime dining on deck 8 and on our first night trying it which was the last night of the cruise we were refused service, stating they had changed us to late dining. I showed the hostess my card and it was obviosly clear we were anytime. I made all of the reservations,  everything was under my name and I made no such change. They claimed there was nothing they could do on the last night, the previous nights we had early dinners in Ensenada and Catalina. My mom and I tried the evening buffet which was horrible, while my husband did go to the late dinner which he said was OK.

We did purchase the fttf, made  embarkation / disembarkation fast. Which was very helpful with an elderly parent. Was also able to see the entire ship before it was too crowded.

Saw a couple of shows divas, rock of ages, adult comedy, and gender wars. Wouldn't recommend any of them

Cabin was clean and nothing was stollen from ours. There was money taken from another room from our party but not ours.

Avoid the buffets