Amazing Vacation

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: R103

My family and I took the 4 day cruise to Catalina and Ensenada.  This was the first cruise we had ever taken and I was blown away by the amazing service and entertainment available on the ship.  The staff were friendly and really worked hard at making us have a wonderful vacation.  The rooms were always clean and we loved the towel animals left on our bed every evening.  The food was delicious and there were many selections to choose from.  I really enjoyed the lobster tail and the prime rib that I ate in the Spirit dining room during the Elegant evening.  The comedians were very entertaining and there was literally something to do for all ages.  The only disappointment was that we were not able to port in Catalina due to bad weather, but that is something out of Carnival's control.  I feel that the entertainment staff on the ship (Goose, Ryan, and Pablo), did a great job at providing extra activities for the passengers due to having to be an extra day at sea.  The ship never felt crowded and I absolutely loved the Serenity Deck.  I am "hooked on cruising" and I plan on booking a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise next.  I will stick with Carnival.  They really take pride in the service they provide their guests and truly make it a memorable vacation.  Happy

Not applicable. I did not use any of the Children's programs.

The room was perfect for the two of us. Our son stayed in my sisters room with his cousin. I feel three to a room would be a bit crowded for my taste but doable. It was very clean and the service was great. The only tip I would provide is to take an air freshener (one that does not plug in since outlets are limited) to be placed in the bathroom.

Enjoy yourself, you are on vacation. Try new foods, and take advantage of the great entertainment.

We could not port due to bad weather conditions.