Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

not bad for a very inexpensive cruise

Sail Date: February 22, 2015

I took this cruise because I needed a few days of sun and warmth to break up a cold winter. The ports of call were OK, but I would have been just as happy if I'd stayed aboard the entire time. The food was good (not great, not bad), the entertainment was fine, and the sun deck was exactly what I needed to thaw for a bit.

Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
You can spend a few hours walking around the Queen Mary to kill time before or after the cruise.
Catalina Island, California
Very nice little island. You can hike up to the top of the island in a big loop (ask the locals for routes) that will give you great views at no cost.
Ensenada, Mexico