Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Birthday!

Sail Date: February 22, 2015

Oh my goodness.  We had such fun! This was my first cruise so I have nothing to compare it to. We chose the any time dinning option and on our first night the wait staff sang happy birthday to me.  Too cute. Dinner was good and it came hot. The rest of our meals we ate on the Lido deck at the buffet.  The casual atmosphere was more to our liking. Again good food and many choices.  The shore excursion that we chose to Catalina was a scavenger hunt. Lots of fun. The island has tons of retail therapy opportunities.  We stayed on board the remaining time enjoying the quite of the serenity deck and laying in the sun. The hilight was feeding the sea gulls that travel with the boat.  They took the food right out of my hand. Disembarkation was simple.  We put our luggage in the hall, it magically reappeared on shore. So much easier than trying to lug it off ourselves.  All in all an amazing time was had by us.

Do rent a golf cart on Catalina. Only $40 an hour. Very reasonable. But they want a credit card and a cash deposit of $40. There is an ATM machine across the street.