Pretty good

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 19, 2014

Cruise ship itself, staff, shows and food have always been pretty awesome. This is my second time with Carnival, and it was never disappointing.

Only part is I wish we didn't stay at sea for one day because it was windy and the ship was shakier than usual, so it was really dizzy for a lot of people even when we don't get seasick. If we landed on land it would have been better. After the cruise my friends and I were still dizzy for 2-3 days. But everything else was good.