Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Fun for the family

Sail Date: May 25, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our very first cruise. We didn't really know what to expect. We were extremely pleased with our experience to say the least. My family loved it specially my kids. Love the food but I was blowned away by the service of the crew. They're very engaging and made sure we were having a great time. The crew made an extra effort to learn all our names and it made it that much more personal experience for us. Given a chance, we will certainly go on this cruise again.