Fabulous cruise!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: March 28, 2011
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I thought that the ship was very nice. The workers were constantly cleaning. There was plenty of space. I thought that the grand atrium seemed a little bit dated. Although it was pretty, I feel that they could renovate it to look more modern. Overall, very nice an clean. This was my fifth cruise, and it was my favorite one that I have been on.

The wait staff was absolutely amazing. They waited on us hand and foot. There was no request that they did not grant. The food during the formal dinners was outstanding.

We particpated in Karaoke which was very fun. We actually wished that the ship offered that each night, because we enjoyed it more than the shows that the cruise staff put on. The family friendly comedian was hilarious.

Everyone from the bartenders to the Matre D' went above and beyond all the time for us. They were very friendly and very kind. Our steward in our stateroom was wonderful as well. Many people called us by name, and that was very welcoming.

We were fortunate to be in a very convenient spot. Our stateroom was near the middle of the boat, and this was helpful. The beds were super comfortable and the room was very nice.
The cab drivers here were very nice. We shopped all day, and the workers in the stores were very kind as well. We sat and enjoyed some authentic Mexican food at an open-air place downtown. I can't remember the name, but it was really fun.
Don't Miss: Tanzanite International
Must see: Bo's Fish Wagon on Caroline Street. Something to skip: Pepe's on Caroline Street. The servers were very rude at Pepe's. The beaches are gorgeous and worth the trip.
Don't Miss: Bo's Fish Wagon.

Pros: Very nice dinners, excellent staff, fun things to do.

Cons: We thought the shows were kind of silly. We wished that there was an adult pool.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!