Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

From Fun Ship, to Dun Ship

Sail Date: March 28, 2011

Upset my shore excursions were cancelled at the last minute. The excursion operator cancelled my horseback riding tour and my snokeling excursion was cancelled due to not enough participants. And you didn't know this sooner? I could have changed my plans, but didn't have enough notice. Please don't wait and hope someone will join me, then cancel when they don't. Tell me up front there's not enough people and let me make a Plan B.

Pros: Comedians were very funny! Use of fun card rather than credit card.

Cons: Shore excursions were cancelled. Really slow dining room service

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Dining Room service was horrible. Very slow, had to get my own water after waiting forever. Couple next to me left without signing for beverages because they were sick of waiting. Very crowded around food areas.
Slow elevators and some were out of order. Maps of ship didn't have a clear "You Are Here", which made getting around difficult.
If sailing from France, I'd expect dining room staff to speak French. When sailing from Miami, I expect them to speak English.Language barriers were extremely irritating.
Loved the comedians!! Night clubs had great dance music. Glare on casino machines made it hard to play.
Housekeeping was fantastic. They knew my name and always kept things spic and span.
Key West, Florida
Extremely upset that I was late for my parasailing appt because I had to wait on other people to join me. If they can't tell time, that's they're problem, not mine. I want to be on time and get on with the rest of my day.
Don't Miss: Nauseous after parasailing, so returned directly to the ship.
Looked like a lot of fun, but I was only there briefly. Took advantage of a quiet ship while everyone else was at port.
Don't Miss: Got get some souveniers in one of the many shops.