Our anniversary cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: February 21, 2011
Ship: Carnival Imagination
there are wait staff all over trying to wait on you, so when I placed an order it took over 30 minutes to recieve and by then 3 other waiters had been by, I felt I had to wait since I was being charged anyway.
The morning we docked back in Miami, there was a huge line outside the women's bathroom, by the time I got up there I was informed the toilets were not flushing. when i spoke to a ship's employee I was told they were turned off, this causes a serious health risk, not to mention is just disgusting. We paid a lot of money to go on this cruise, they could at least keep it functional until everyone was off the ship.

again the toilet issue, but throughout the cruise everything was great.

we did the all day beach excursion, for the money it really wasnt worth it, the drinks were watered down, the food, not so good. I would recommend doing something else.
we did the Conch train tour, our guide was very thorough, comedic and entertaining.

Pros: ideas of fun things to do in all the ports

Cons: they turned off the toilets the morning of debarking, really gross!!!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.