Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great vacation

Sail Date: March 08, 2007

We recently sailed on the Imagination (for me it was the second time) and we had a great time! It was so relaxing we really enjoyed our time on the boat! We were amazed at how big our stateroom actually was and we had an inside cabin.

Pros: Relaxing

Cons: Eat too much! (thats kind of a good thing!)

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The layout of the boat was great. There is so much to do while your on board. From laying out to working out the boat has it all! We were both very suprised at how clean they kept the boat! The staff really does a great job.
The food was one of the best things for us! We had so many great meals that it is hard to pick one. Whatever time of day from morning (great breakfast buffet) to late at night(pizza- all night!) there was food to suit everyone. There really was a great variety of food and the desserts were amazing. I really enjoyed that they carried low fat menu options as well.
As I said before we were actually amazed at how big our room was. We had a full sized bed and it was so comfortable my boyfriend didn't want to get out of it! He being a first time cruiser, was amazed at how fast it was cleaned and all the amenities that accompanied it!
I was very pleased with how friendly the staff were. They were really helpful and they were so willing to help. They really did go above and beyond. Everyone on the ship was very considerate and helpful.
We went to the shows and night and they were great! Also, on board at the pool there were a lot of great activities that got everyone involved. We actually did a contest and won and it was a lot of fun! It helped people make friends on the boat.
Calica, Mexico
Beautiful beaches and a lot of fun shops and Playa Del Carmen.
Don't Miss: Senor Forgs was a lot of fun!
Key West, Florida
I am a little partial to this port because I love Key West! Definately go to Fat Tuesdays and down Duval Street! Don't forget to take your picture by the "southern most point".
Don't Miss: The pub Crawl was very fun!