Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fun and exciting cruise!

Sail Date: March 08, 2007

I recently went on the Imagination. It was my first cruise ever. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Gustavo, our server in the formal dinning room, was AWESOME! He was funny and very caring. The casino was fun and I got a chance to learn a lot of new things. The live bands were great and so much fun to dance to. It was so much fun coming to my room everynight and guessing what towel animal would be left on my bed. They were so cute and loved showing those pictures to my friends and family. I had never seen that before. There was always something to do and even if I didn't want to participate I still had a blast watching the others on the ship being silly. I would definetly go with Carnival Cruises again and encourage my friends to go as well!

Pros: How friendly all the staff was.

Cons: They said if you needed something for your room to call, let the phone ring 3 times then hang up and someone would call back. We never got a call back.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Key West, Florida
We found a beach that nobody else was on so it was like our own personal beach and that was so nice. All the houses were absolutly beautiful and I love looking at them. Most of the shops had the same stuff in it but everyone was very nice and helpful.
Calica, Mexico
The ship was sold out of all of the sore excursions so we bought one when we got off the ship (snorkeling). The sales guy right off the ship told us one thing and then when we got to our destination the time was actually cut in half and we only went to one reef instead of 2 like we were told so definelty buy it from the ship. We ate at a resteraunt on the beach and it was so beautiful! There's nothing like havingt sand between your toes while you are eating a delicious meal with you loved one. VERY ROMANTIC!