Availability and Quality of food

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory

the only thing I can comment about was the Availability and Quality of food. I found it to be very difficult to go out on a shore excursion for all day and come back to the boat at 4:30pm to find only Pizza and Bergers to eat. To things I don't eat. When you out on shore all day and didn't get lunch, it would be nice to have more options when you return to the ship. Also the Quality of the food was bad. For example, the egg white omlets need to have PAM and a chunk of butter... not good. Pam should be enoought and the deserts were horriable. Thank god I am not a junk food eater...

Dining room and Steak house was AMAZING, the buffet not good.

Dont have kids. I would not know but they need to STAY out of the adult area. Not inforced.

Almost slipped a bunch of times because the floor was slippery.