joy of crusing with carnival

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory

The ship was beautiful and staff so helpful and polite.  I had a blast on the ship.  Eric the cruse director was so energetic and entertaining, and our cabin care was excellent, we were in room 2444, and I don't know her name, but it started with Mi or Min.  The menu was tasty and servers were always pleasant. I wished that I had arranged more excursions.  The scheduling and organization for leaving ship was excellent as well. Overall, I felt that cruse was well planned and felt well taken care of.

we loved our daily towel animals, staff so very friendly