Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

joy of crusing with carnival

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

The ship was beautiful and staff so helpful and polite.  I had a blast on the ship.  Eric the cruse director was so energetic and entertaining, and our cabin care was excellent, we were in room 2444, and I don't know her name, but it started with Mi or Min.  The menu was tasty and servers were always pleasant. I wished that I had arranged more excursions.  The scheduling and organization for leaving ship was excellent as well. Overall, I felt that cruse was well planned and felt well taken care of.

we loved our daily towel animals, staff so very friendly
roatan was not well organized on land, shops tried to swindle, not a lot to do.

1 Comment