Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

First Cruise Ever and Loved Every Minute

Sail Date: January 02, 2016

I wonder why I haven't done 20 different cruises.  This was the most vacation I've ever had on a vacation, and I can't wait to do it again.  Next time though I'm going to talk all of my friends into doing it with me.

Everything we needed, though not huge or a place I'd hang out in all day. But why would anyone want to be hanging out in their room anyway?
Even my cleaning guy knew my name and my girlfriend's name by the first morning.
There is tons of food, and a huge variety of food. A lot of it is a bit bland though.
Miami, Florida
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
This isn't really Honduras. Bring your own snorkel gear and swim around with the jellyfish and lionfish on the beach!
Belize City, Belize
The cave tubing was really expensive and not that special at all. Feel free to skip it and spend time at the beach.
SNUBA. DO IT. OH MY LORD THIS WAS THE BEST THING EVER.

Bring some formal clothes too! Nobody told me I needed a suit and tie!