First Cruise Ever and Loved Every Minute

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: January 02, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory

I wonder why I haven't done 20 different cruises.  This was the most vacation I've ever had on a vacation, and I can't wait to do it again.  Next time though I'm going to talk all of my friends into doing it with me.

There is tons of food, and a huge variety of food. A lot of it is a bit bland though.

Even my cleaning guy knew my name and my girlfriend's name by the first morning.

Everything we needed, though not huge or a place I'd hang out in all day. But why would anyone want to be hanging out in their room anyway?

Bring some formal clothes too! Nobody told me I needed a suit and tie!

This isn't really Honduras. Bring your own snorkel gear and swim around with the jellyfish and lionfish on the beach!
The cave tubing was really expensive and not that special at all. Feel free to skip it and spend time at the beach.
SNUBA. DO IT. OH MY LORD THIS WAS THE BEST THING EVER.