Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Get the Glory

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

We had a wonderful time. My daughter, granddaughter and I shared a balcony cabin. We did not feel cramped at all. The stewards were exceptional. Every wish was met. The cruise staff for the most part were friendly and helpful. I was a little disappointed with the caliber of the performers in the big theatrical shows but the shows were still very good. Cruise director was fun and up beat and very engaging. We loved every port docked at. Over all excellent! I would do it again. A cruise stretches your dollar a very long way. An excellent investment.

wonderful and roomy. I opted to let them choose my cabin for the little lower price. I wont do that again. We were almost at the end ( aft ) the ship and the walk to the food and everything was very long for me.( my bad) so know what you need before you book. But again the cabin itself was awesome!
we would have loved to have a way of getting together with other people on the ship who wantedo do like things such as play card or games. The activities offered were great though.
Performers were good but not great. Choreography for the shows was also poor and unexceptional. Theatrical background etc was excellent but a bit distracting on some numbers. I had seen these shows last year on another carnival ship and they were better but still not as good as I would expect. I don't want to book another cruise on this line and see the same shows every year.
Miami, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
If you want to site see do your homework. Most things are quite a distance from the city. Belize City itself doesn't offer much
Do your online homework and choose a beach club to go to. There is much to do but not a lot of time in port to do more than 1 major site seeing excursion or adventure.

My daughter and granddaughter say Serentity space is the best thing on the ship. No children quiet peace..Serene. Check it out. I love the fish and chips area. that is where the adults only pool and Jacuzzis are and It is much quieter. My favorite spot outside of my balcony

1 Comment