Totaly Awesome!!!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 10, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

I have to say this was one of the best vacations we have ever had!!!! The wait staff the housekeeping everyone was so nice and helpful! They made my children feel so welcome and happy. The wait staff went above and beyond for them it was incredible!!! The FOOD was so good I never thought I would eat that well! Everything was just to die for it was great!

My only issue was with the Pixil staff and would not recommend using them as one of there employees threatened me (in a non-violent way).

my son and one of the best staff members (above)

My daughter really  liked her too!

Dr Seuss breakfast!!

we had a great time

I recommend that you bring your own shampoo conditioner and body wash/ soap. While it is provided I did not feel it worked very well.

Don't skip out on dinner in the dining room. It was fabulous. Also a must is the steak house!

Get your shore excursions when you get off at the port. They are just as good, just as involved, cheaper, and supports more locals.