What a wonderful vacation!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 04, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

This was a great cruise! We really enjoyed ourselves. It is a very family friendly ship. We don't have children and we were not at all bothered or interrupted by the kids running around. The ship had plenty to keep them busy and keep the adults entertained too. The food was terrific and the service was very fast and friendly. We will definitely be taking another cruise with Carnival in the future.

We had no problems with our cabin and the housekeeper assigned to our room was very friendly and helpful.

Go to the shows and the trivia! I know they sound lame, but they were awesome! Very entertaining and I'm sorry I've skipped them on other cruises. If Mike, the cruise director, is hosting anything- YOU NEED TO GO! The guy is awesome and a lot of fun.

There is literally a food police guy waiting with his dog to sniff out snacks and he is very rude. Hit my backpack I was wearing, made me open it and "confiscated" a peanut butter and jelly sandwich I had in my bag (my husband has blood sugar problems so we carry snacks) and yelled at me that I couldn't take it into the country. I walked away shocked and embarrassed. Plus be prepared to be harassed by every vendor that sees you. I will not be going back to Cozumel.
If you've never snorkeled, this is the place to do it. Everyone was so friendly and helpful! The water is very warm and clear. The guides go at your pace and provide all kinds of help and support if you are nervous about the water.
The resort was so much fun! Lots to do and some cute shops. Definitely stay at the resort if you are looking to eat, drink and be merry on the beach.
Another beautiful place with excellent tour guides and friendly people. Loved it and will definitely be going back.