OK some changes would be beneficial.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 06, 2014

Overall, my family had a good time on the cruise.  Things I would have liked to be different:

1.  We played basketball on the ship with a ball that is completely worn out and full of lumps.  Honestly basketballs are not that expensive replace what is worn out!

2.  I would have liked more time on land when we were at ports.  I felt like we were very rushed to get an excursion done just in time to get back on the ship.  Maybe 8-10 hours on land would provide a little more relaxation rather than the feeling of being rushed.

3.  Activities on the ship:  There was always something scheduled, but many of the activities were not things I or my family would be interested in participating in.  Provide more variety.  Really on the ship you could eat and then eat some more.  There is mini golf, how many times can you play the same game?  Basketball court was always full.  Volleyball was always full.

Buffet's were a lot of the same stuff every day. Little variety would have been nice especially the main course.

The vacuums need overhauled. The rooms were cleaned daily, but the carpet always seemed to have dirt especially along the floorboards.

Room was always made up. Carpet could use a good cleaning.
Did not do anything in Maimi.
Would not go to Playa Mia again. Shopping experience was ok.
Cave tubing guides very nice. I like a little adventure. This was pretty laid back.
Mayan divers for snorkeling.