Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Poor service

Sail Date: August 02, 2014

we chose open dining and when we went down the first night 45-60 minute wait didn't work for me with a 8 year old so we changed to first setting and went to diner the host said 2 words when we showed up follow me !!!!!!!!!! then we waited 10 minutes for a waiter really !!! no lie I was just about ready to leave when another waiter noticed we were setting there with no service. So I feel you should not charge up front for service and I will never sail with those pre paid grats anymore. Our cabin stewart was great. I thought the pools were nasty and wittnessed a 12-13 year old urinating in the pool after that I was turned off and didn't allow my 8 year old back in the pool. The pizza parlor had great pizzas but most times long waits. Parking @ $20.00 per day is not called for. Very rushed on port days why can't you delete 1 port and plan on staying longer to get a little more time in ports. Other than the above my little guy had fun at Camp Carnival. I think I will up-grade my future cruises

need to up-grated with more kid slides and better mini golf and more activities for kids
Ate in dining room 1 night primed rib sucked didn't eat any of it very dry Lobster OK desert was good
Server at the pool was good as well as our cabin stewart and our 8 year old Camp Carnival people but that is where it ended
Rock show and the family comedy show was good the rest was not so good.
Not a lot to do
need to be on ports longer why do you need to get to the ports by 8:00 AM why not delete 1 port and stay longer at the other ports and get there around 10:00 AM and stop at the ports that you can dock at forget those that you need to use tenders

get up at 6:00 AM to get in line for your feeding