Poor service

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: August 02, 2014

we chose open dining and when we went down the first night 45-60 minute wait didn't work for me with a 8 year old so we changed to first setting and went to diner the host said 2 words when we showed up follow me !!!!!!!!!! then we waited 10 minutes for a waiter really !!! no lie I was just about ready to leave when another waiter noticed we were setting there with no service. So I feel you should not charge up front for service and I will never sail with those pre paid grats anymore. Our cabin stewart was great. I thought the pools were nasty and wittnessed a 12-13 year old urinating in the pool after that I was turned off and didn't allow my 8 year old back in the pool. The pizza parlor had great pizzas but most times long waits. Parking @ $20.00 per day is not called for. Very rushed on port days why can't you delete 1 port and plan on staying longer to get a little more time in ports. Other than the above my little guy had fun at Camp Carnival. I think I will up-grade my future cruises

Ate in dining room 1 night primed rib sucked didn't eat any of it very dry Lobster OK desert was good

Not a lot to do

Rock show and the family comedy show was good the rest was not so good.

Server at the pool was good as well as our cabin stewart and our 8 year old Camp Carnival people but that is where it ended

need to up-grated with more kid slides and better mini golf and more activities for kids

get up at 6:00 AM to get in line for your feeding