Amazing experience

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 16, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory
Cabin Number: GUAR

My boyfriend and I stayed on the carnival glory from Feb 16 - Feb 23. It was very fun! My waiters were the best you could ask for! We had Suka, Arnold and Manolito. These 3 men made it hard to leave the ship. They were constantly doing anything they could to make our experience amazing and they really went above and beyond. Actually the entire staff went above and beyond. The only negative thing I have to say is I ordered breakfast to my stateroom one morning and it never showed up. But over it was absolutely amazing and I would recommend this cruise to anyone and everyone!

Our waiters, Suka, Manolito and Arnold were the funniest, most hard working and absolutely amazing people to be around!

DEFINITELY the burgers!!!!!

It's a 20 minute tender, but it's an amazing part of the experience!
I would move to Honduras if I could! Go to Gumbalyna Park and hang with the monkeys then relax on their GORGEOUSSS private beach! It's like a scene from a movie