Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Never Again--(Unless Someone Else Is Paying)

Sail Date: January 19, 2014

This was my fourth Carnival cruise and did not meet my expectations based on previous cruises.  The most disappointing element was the "American Table" experiment, which I regard as another effort to cut costs (by limiting menu selections and linen/laundry expense).  I have no beef with the level of customer service and staffing overall, but it appears rather blatantly obvious that all Carnival management is interested in is their bottom line, which shows little regard for guest satisfaction.  I'm also upset I didn't receive notice of the "Welcome Back" party--I'm not even sure they still offer that pleasant little amenity.