Glory cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 08, 2013
Ship: Carnival Glory

The cruise went as I expected , nothing great , a normal cruise .good survice .until time to disembark ,As you know my Cousin and I were traveling together .Kathy forgot to tell her bank she was going out of the country so the credit card she used for her on board credit did not work on the Islands and not when we went to disembark. They stoped her and told her to go to coustmer service desk I attempted to explaine to the people at the disembardment that we were together and that she had no money and I was not sure she had another credit card. They were very rude and would not let me check and see if she needed my card they would not even check for me to see if she need help from me . they told me to stay away from the door and not to come bac in , I felt like the cruise was over they had our money they were not there to help us. I stood out side that door for 1 hour not knowing what had happen . not happy at all. laura McIntosh and they broke my new luggage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!