Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Purser

Nova Scotia

Sail Date: September 28, 2013

I loved being spoiled by the treatment I received during the cruise, but the best was the cooperation with Mother Nature and the weather! The entertainment was fun, but I wouldn't rate it as excellent. The food was fabulous and service I would rate as excellent. The different activities were on going while on board and you mde your own fun with the staff's support!

Take advantage of all the activities when you can. They're there for you to enjoy yourself!