Hope this is not a trend.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 14, 2013
This was our fifth cruise on Carnival in 5 years, four on Glory.

The service was good and the cabin clean. The food was good and the Ship was clean.

The entertainment and the ent director were a huge step down. We could not believe the change in the shows from last year. We actually stopped going to the shows. We went to give things a try each time but left. The ent director, Josh was probably a nice guy, but if you compare him to Jorge or any on the others it was disappointing. He played to the lowest common denominator, it seemed. We did not feel engaged, there was no continuity and we did not feel as a part of something as in the past. The woman from Canada, his assistant was with out talent. Everything she said was predictable and brassy.

The tours were wonderful, my kids loved them although we missed one due to the time changes on the ship....why?

I NEVER respond to these things, you can see this is my first response to any of my cruises. We will be cruising next year, maybe on Carnival. If anything else goes down hill like the entertainment did we will will find another line for sure.

If its a money issue, I would suggest charging a little more and keep the quality high or you will lose a lot of business. Word travels fast. What do I know, I am in the insurance business. Tim Andrus

really went down hill.

did not use

The excursion desk will have plenty of good ideas.