Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Caribbean Cruise, Carnival Glory

Sail Date: March 03, 2013

The cruise was overall very good. The service on the ship was outstanding! The drink prices were less than I anticipated. The food in the main dining area was good but not great. We had dinner in the Emerald SteakHouse one night and the food there was fantastic! I was disappointed with some of the ports. I didn't care for Costa Maya or Roatan very much. Although, Cozumel and Grand Cayman were very good. There are plenty of activities onboard to keep you busy. I do think that Carnival should expand on their shows more. They have scaled down on the production since our last cruise and the shows are way too short. In conclusion, this was my second Carnival cruise and my wife's third, and we will definitely sail with Carnival again!!
Emerald Steakhouse fantastic
Shows need to be longer
Some good, some not so great
Miami, Florida
Going thru Customs is long and frustrating
Belize City, Belize
Didn't stop here
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very clean island, great shopping

Definitely check out the Serenity area on the ship, for adults only, quiet and peaceful area