Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great fun!!

Sail Date: February 03, 2013

I went to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday. I had a blast! There were 6 of us and I can honestly say we all had a blast. We had fun and sun on the islands, and on the ship. There was always something to do. The shows were great. There were all types of fun; comedy shows, dancing, singing, clubs, shows, solving mysteries, pools, hot tubs, and exercise!! There was food, food, food, and more food! The dining room staff was very good to us, beautiful people. The Assistant Cruise Director was funny, charismatic, and he went out of his way to do a great job. I can't think of one thing to complain about on this trip!
Excellent all around.

Lido for breakfast, Golden for dinner.