Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruise was great, weather was awful

Sail Date: May 21, 2012

Cruising is always great. Stateroom, Meals and entertainment was great. The employees are always wonderful. The amenities were slightly less than expected but overall it was so worth the money spent. The weather was awful so early in the Hurricane season but that was not in the control of anyone. Still enjoyed the ship very much and for the price paid a seven day cruise was a bargain. Norfolk is not an organized port to leave out of. If I go again I will sail out of Charleston or Tampa. Ship was very clean. I did not encounter any of the bad stuff I was expecting.

Pros: Love cruising

Cons: The weather

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Employees kept the ship very clean. They work hard.
Due to circumstances beyond Carnivals control I only saw one evening show but it was very good. Always love the singing and dancing.
Plenty of room in the Stateroom. Very comfortable and Felix kept it very clean. I spent a lot of time in the Stateroom and it was enjoyable.
One of the main things I go cruising for is the dining room experience. The breakfasts were very good and the dinners were excellent. You had healthy options which I love. Was disappointed the dining room was not open for lunch but the buffet was very good. I was pleased.
Everyone I spoke to or had interaction with was wonderful. Great attitude and very helpful.