Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had an amazing trip!

Sail Date: May 21, 2012

The ship was absolutely beautiful and was decorated very nicely. Everything on the ship was easy to find and all the staff was very friendly.
It had rained a lot during our trip but they added things to do indoors which was great and made for a good day despite the rain.

Pros: I had a blast and everything was amazing. I loved that there was always something going on and plenty of things to do. I went on a different cruise line last year and found myself to be really bored because there weren't a good amount of activites.

Cons: I did my time dining, it was only me and my boyfriend so we asked to sit alone but it felt like we were sitting with two other couples because the tables were so close. It wasn't horrible but I felt like I couldn't have a conversation because they were so close to us.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

The rooms and the entire ship were very clean.