Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Nice cruise; Carnival people were great

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

The Ship was very Clean and the team very helpful and abliging

Pros: the Ports

Cons: Two of the shows

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

once again the crew took great care of our every need.
This was a great crew; that took care of all our needs, all the time.
The Crew was constantly sprucing up the Ship.
The crew such as the entertaiment Director Big Sexy (Jason) and JD (Jelly Donut) took care of the entertainment and kept us informed always. Although Jason informed us of the PG rating I did not see it necessary to have the ladies that scantily dressed. The previously seen shows on other ships, with more clothes were just as good.The 1st 2 comedians were better then the 2nd two comedians. I thought the Magic show was sub par compared to the Previous ships.
The food was good but of my three Cruises this Variety was less then the previous 2. The waiters though were more than able to make up for any qualities that were missing.
Boston, Massachusetts

Don't Miss: It rained most of day.
Saint John, New Brunswick
Tour was great as it gave us a good overview of the City.
Don't Miss: The backward falls
Halifax, Nova Scotia
The Hop on Hop off three buses were great.
Don't Miss: The Cidital and Maritine museum were great
Portland, Maine
Portland was great and Kennybunck Port was great.
Don't Miss: I would have liked to be at the Kennybunck Port a little longer. I also loved the lighthouse in Portland.