MY FIRST & WON'T BE MY LAST!!!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

4 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Glory
This was me and my wife's first cruise and we both enjoyed every single minute of it! There is nothing I would change about this ship, servers, staff, shows, games, or food! From sunrise to sunset this cruise was amazing! I was a little nervous about staying this long aboard the ship, but once on the ship my worries went out of the window! Thank you BJ's & Carnival for giving me one of the best experiences in the world!!

This city is beautiful and I would love to revisit it! The mall and little indoor market was wonderful!

Pros: EVERYTHING!

Cons: NOTHING!

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!